Did you paint that??? Its beautiful! I love the colors and it looks like water to me... almost a blend of a monet and van gogh all blended together by Luxie! =]
Hope you are having a good week! I have been thinking about you a lot... we seem to be on the same wavelength even though we are half a world apart!
Simply somebody who enjoys the company of a few intimate souls.
I love the sound of sunbeams and the soothing brush of the shore on a sandy pebbled beach. I love the ripple of cascading rain and singing brooks. I love the fluttery dance of fireflies and funny crickets on a dewy night. I love the melody of sultry whispers in my ears. I love the view of a blue moon rising and of the Orion's Belt and of a meteor shower. I love the taste and aroma of French Vanilla Coffee on a Sunday morning in bed. I love moist brownies, almonds and pecans.
But most of all I love the feel of love wrapped around my arms...
Welcome to the Prism in me.
7 comments:
قمة عالمية البرتغالي الكاتب : cristovao دي اغيار.
وهو ، أيضا ، وترجمت الى اللغة البرتغاليه ثروه الامم من آدم سميث.
وقد منح العديد من الجوائز.
لا تنسوا اسم هذا الكاتب العظيم ، يمكنك الاستماع اليه قريبا.
اشكركم على انفاق الوقت في الثقافة العالمية.
شكرا للزيارة
i love those colors together, luxie. it's lovely.
Gorgous, honey---yore inner world.
How is ya'?
This image is very beautiful. I loved. Congratulations!
Esta imagem está muito linda. Eu adorei. Parabéns.
Have a good weekend.
Tem um bom fim-de-semana.
Really, really lovely. Very well done blog, luxie!
Did you paint that??? Its beautiful! I love the colors and it looks like water to me... almost a blend of a monet and van gogh all blended together by Luxie! =]
Hope you are having a good week! I have been thinking about you a lot... we seem to be on the same wavelength even though we are half a world apart!
xoxo
Oh' me gaaawsh'..I rarely check this out...so thanks everyone for your lovely comments!
blush blush here...
Post a Comment